Developer:Imperium42, based in
Las Vegas, NV USA
& Taipei, Taiwan
January 1, 2016
Imperium42®, LLC (í42®) is a small, independent game Studio with a worldly team founded by Dylan Hunt from USA and Elsa Hunt from Taiwan, known for their flagship title, Throne of Lies (PressKit). Imperium42 communicates remotely via Discord with Agile strategies.
Imperium is Latin for Empire, or “Absolute Power”, combines with their slogan, “Empowered by Gamers”, thus: gamers, themselves, have the power to create empires of virtual worlds! Imperium42 takes great stride in participating live with both fans and contributing back to the indie community.
Why 42? 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything! Gaming is the answer to freedom, creativity, storytelling, and to live within dreams.
Imperium42 started out as a "husband-and-wife" team - Dylan, the developer and Elsa, business development. The decision to expand was in the early-stages of their flagship title, Throne of Lies, as a response to speed up development. While planning for a Kickstarter, Imperium42 posted their idea on Greenlight Concepts to see how the community would react: The result was very positive with 99% "thumbs up", even after hundreds of votes remaining over the course of several months.
Throne of Lies was successfully funded on
currently in closed beta testing on Steam
after being Greenlit within 15 days of posting.
Throne of Lies launched September 29th, 2017 (9AM PST) on Steam with almost 1,000 consecutive users playing at the same time during the launch event.
As of the end of February, 2018, Imperium42 has sold ~50,000 copies of the game and has considered Throne of Lies a great success as their first flagship game!
The dev team has publicly announced this year's development to contain a revamped UI, overall polishing of quality-of-life features, implementing statistics, and boosting Twitch engagement features, such as the "Butler" extension (coming soon); and this is only the beginning!
As for the future, we will continually refine Throne of Lies and provide free updates. We are dedicated to provide a better gaming experience and plan to craft more games to come. Throne of Lies will not be our only game!
Anniversary Gameplay Trailer, 55s (Q4 2018) | .mp4 (68 MB)
Featured Screenshots (v2.1)
See more screenshots, cutouts, illustrations & promo art on the Throne of Lies Project PressKit >>
Logo & Icon
Download all 5 logos as .zip (0.5 MB)
Awards & Recognition
Team : Full-Time
Dylan "Xblade" Hunt
Elsa "FieryElsa" Hunt
Team : Part-Time
Adityaraj "Adiart" Rukhane
2D Concept Artist
Vini P. Pereira
Technical 3D Artist
We want to offer as many assets as possible to our content creators and media friends, so alas, this license section (the "Licensing").
- Any and all "Content Creators" (Twitch, YouTube, bloggers, media/news sites, etc.) have permission to use and monetize any content on this PressKit page, in good faith, in order to promote their own content directly relevant to Throne of Lies in the form of a limited, revokable license (the "Permission").
- You must only use our assets if presenting the game in a "positive" light. You may certainly present your opinions otherwise: just not with our assets :)
- Unless you were specifically told you can't (or you are currently banned from the game/community), you have Permission.
- If you run a fan site/event, please emphasize the term "Unofficial".
- If you are not a "Content Creator", Licensing is not permitted to those monetizing from this PressKit (online store, tshirts, etc) or for use within another game without a partnership agreement.